Ribeira Sacra Tour: Monasteries of Ourense
One day tour around the Ribeira Sacra with exclusive boat trip across the Sil river banks, departure from Ourense. It includes a boat trip, cultural visits and wine tasting.
The tour Monasteries of Ourense is the ideal excursion to get to know the most emblematic monasteries of the Ribeira Sacra, in it we can combine the visit to 4 monasteries with a river route and a visit to emblematic viewpoints of the Ourense area.
We make regular departures from the city of Ourense (you can also make the excursion from Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña or Monforte de Lemos, arriving by train to Ourense). We will visit an important part of the Ribeira Sacra heritage, enjoying exclusive content that only local guides can offer and in a family atmosphere thanks to our small groups.
Note: It is an exclusive product only available on this website and in partner agencies.
Tour in a nutshell
- One-day tour around Ribeira Sacra
- Smal size groups, 21 people max
- Organized visits with Official Guide
- Departure from Ourense city center: 09:30
- Departure from Ourense train station: 09:40
- Arrival to Ourense: 20:00 (approximate time)
- Price per person: 60 €
What is included
- Transportation from the chosen departure location
- Visit to Santo Estevo Monastery
- Boat ride through the Sil river Canyon
- Visit to San Pedro de Rocas Monastery
- Visit to Santa Cristina Monastery
- Visit to two Viewpoints
- Visit to Xunqueira de Espadanedo Monastery
- The management costs of 3.5 €, plus the cancellation costs, if any.
- A penalty, consisting of 15% of the total tour if the withdrawal occurs within 48 hours and 7 days prior departure day, and 25% within 48 hours prior to departure day. If you do not show up at the scheduled time for departure, you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, unless otherwise agreed by the parties
We use minibuses for transportation, with up to 21 seats. The goal is to offer the best experience possible to our customers, staying away from very big groups.